We now deliver assisted digital help at a number of venues across the city. During these sessions we can help you with online advice, help with online services such as Manchester Move or Universal Credit and provide support in accessing our other advice services. These sessions take place
- Yes Centre, Briscoe Lane; Mondays 12.30 - 3.30pm
- Abraham Moss, Crescent Road; Mondays 10am to 1pm
- Harpurhey Library, Rochdale Rd; Tuesdays 9.30-12.30pm
- The Hive, Plant Hill Rd; Wednesdays 10am-1pm.
- Gorton Library, Tuesdays 10am-1pm
- Longsight Library. Tuesdays 10am-1pm and Thursday 10am-1pm.
- Wythenshawe Forum Library, 10am to 1pm