As more an more services move online and more and more jobs require digital skills there has never been a better time to learn.
Starting in February
Each module covers a specific subject that aims to build candidate confidence and awareness in digital skills. Subjects covered include:
• Introduction to Digital - Learning how to solve problems online and how the world of digital is helping to improve people’s lives.
• Digital Communications - using the internet to talk to friends, family and people that you work with, specifically focusing on utilising email in a safe and secure way.
• Digital Documents - learn how to use different software to be productive, learn how to use spread sheets, video and images on content.
• Devices & Safety – helping understand different online risks and how to spot them while keeping safe online at home and at work.
• Personal Branding – learn how to present yourself online, apply for roles and be aware of your personal brand.
All modules are also available for candidates to access via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/lloyds-bank-academy-18306423183Read More