Housing Advice



Citizens Advice Manchester may be able to help if you are facing:

- Rent arrears where there is a threat of eviction

- Homelessness

- Serious Housing Disrepair with risk to health

- Court action for anti social behaviour

- Unlawful eviction or landlord harassment

Contact us 03444 111 222



How we can help

Our advisers can help you resolve your problem.
We explain your options and the possible outcomes of different courses of action. We don't tell you what to do - we encourage you to make your own decisions and act on your own behalf. We aim to help you manage your own problems by identifying options for you.

Get Advice

“I was being harassed by bailiffs who were threatening to take my possessions. I did not know where to turn. I took a chance and rang the CAB, I cannot tell you how much my adviser helped me. Her demeanour was so reassuring. She even rang me afterwards to find out how I was  getting on. She was a shining star and a quality adviser and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.”