Citizens Advice Manchester is a progressive and dynamic advice service which puts clients first and focuses on delivering high quality advice and casework via telephone, digital and face-to-face channels.
We value all our people and can offer a supportive culture within a charity setting that is committed to social justice. All of the roles below attract a rewarding remuneration package with excellent terms including:
- a flexible 35 hour working week
- pension scheme
- health plan (with integrated EAP)
- generous holiday entitlement (26 days per year in addition to bank holidays)
- city centre location
Position: Telephone & Digital Triage Assessors
Salary Range: £15,613 – £19,430 dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time (35 hours per week)
Contract: Temporary to 31 March 2018 (continuation likely)
Citizens Advice Manchester, a progressive and dynamic advice service, has exciting opportunities available within our City Centre Contact Centre.
We are seeking to appoint motivated and competent individuals to deliver telephone and digital triage assessments to clients. Ideally, the successful applicants will have successfully completed the Citizens Advice Gateway training course and have a minimum six months’ full-time equivalent experience however we would be willing to offer a trainee position to the right candidates that can demonstrate:
● A professional manner and good communication skills
● An ability to gather and assess information quickly and accurately
● An ability to learn quickly and to work under pressure
● An ability to deal confidently and sensitively with members of the public as part of the frontline service.
● A commitment to equal opportunity for all
Closing date: Monday 4 December 2017
Interview date: Friday 8 December 2017