Citizens Advice Manchester is a progressive and dynamic advice service which puts clients first and focuses on delivering high quality advice and casework via telephone, digital and face-to-face channels. We currently have the following vacancies:
Post: Welfare Benefits Team Leader Salary: £28,485 Hours: 35 per week
We are transforming our welfare benefits team to develop a new approach to the way we deliver welfare benefits advice and are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable candidate to lead the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have great leadership ability
- Have a minimum of 2 years very recent experience of providing and supervising specialist welfare benefits advice
- Be quality and performance driven
You will be leading a team of seven highly experienced welfare benefits advisers so previous management experience would also be desirable, but comprehensive training and support will be provided to the best candidate.
CLOSING DATE: 1 June 2017 (interviews to be held week commencing 12 June 2017)
Post: Consumer Service Adviser Salary: £16,000 (rising to £17,000 following successful probation) Hours: Part-time/Full-time roles available
Citizens Advice Manchester and Citizens Advice Sheffield have joined together to deliver the Citizens Advice Consumer Service.
We are seeking to appoint a mixture of part-time and full-time people to deliver consumer advice over the telephone and via email at our professional and friendly contact centre located in central Manchester. The successful candidate will:
- Be highly experienced in delivering excellent customer service in a contact centre environment.
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and a desire to help people.
- Be comfortable working in a target driven environment with good data entry skills.
- Be committed to an intensive training programme.
APPLICATION is via submission of a CV to be received by 24 May 2017
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information DOWNLOAD A ROLE PACK here